Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cover Reveal - Lupa Bella

Hunt the magic.
Conquer the future.
Run with wolves.


I am pleased to be able to present the cover of my forthcoming novel, Lupa Bella. We are shooting for an Oct 31 release date.

For a thousand years, the de Luna family 
has protected the slopes of Santo Stefano from the outside world. 
Magic wanders through the woodlands, 
electricity is but a distant rumor, 
and werewolves are still secretly fostered to human families. 
It is 1962, and that's all about to change. 
One young wolf struggles to understand the threats of the new age, 
while protecting her brother, her lover, her secret, her birthright, 
and the feudal lord who still knows the Old Ways.
What must she lose, and what will survive?

This is a prequel to my previous novel, A Melancholy Humour. It shares the world and the mythology, but it stands entirely on its own.

I am delighted to be working with a different publisher, Dark Continents Publishing, with whom I share initials, and where my writing seems to have a better fit. I'm also overjoyed that the editor I worked with on A Melancholy Humour, Nerine Dorman, is also now at DCP, and helped to nursemaid Lupa Bella into reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment